TankPit
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARASOTA, Fla. -- When it comes to his 50-game drug suspension, Nelson Cruz didnt hav
SARASOTA, Fla. -- When it comes to his 50-game drug suspension, Nelson Cruz didnt have much to say during his introduction by the Baltimore Orioles. Cruz gave short answers to any Biogenesis-related questions during a news conference Tuesday, a day after the 33-year-out outfielder finalized an $8 million, one-year contract. "Whatever happened in the past, I look to move forward and have a great year with the Baltimore Orioles," Cruz said. Cruz was suspended for 50 games last August for a violation of Major League Baseballs drug agreement related to the sports investigation of the Biogenesis of America anti-aging clinic. He was joined at the news conference by eight of his new teammates, including Chris Davis, J.J. Hardy, Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Nick Markakis and Matt Wieters. Markakis said last summer that MLB needed stiffer penalties for violations of the drug rules. On Saturday, Markakis said he still favoured tougher penalties but was happy to have Cruz on the Orioles. "My opinion doesnt change toward anything. Hes part of this team now and hes going to be in this clubhouse and were going to welcome him just like anybody else. Hes going to be part of this team," Markakis said. Cruz hit .266 last year with 27 homers and 76 RBIs in 109 games. The suspension cost him $2,732,240 of his $10 million salary. He signed with Baltimore more than three months after he turned a down a $14.1 million qualifying offer from the Rangers. "It was a frustrating process, but Im happy for the decision that I made. Im really excited for the opportunity. I like challenges and I think its going to be a great challenge for me. Hopefully, I do my best and I look for the World Series," Cruz said. Cruz waited until training camps had opened. Hes part of a late spending burst that has seen the orioles commit $63,575,000. Right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez agreed to a $50 million, four-year contract and South Korean right-hander Suk-min Yoon received a three-year deal for $5,575,000. Baltimore lost its first-round draft pick, No. 17 overall, for signing Jimenez, and its second-round selection, No. 55, for signing Cruz. Orioles executive vice-president of baseball operations Dan Duquette adopted a strategy of waiting for free agent prices to drop. "Weve been steadily putting our team together," he said. "We signed a couple of pitchers, which we said we were going to do, and we said we were looking for a bat in the middle of our lineup, and Nelson can fill that role. Were always looking, but I dont anticipate any players of this calibre soon, but were always looking around." Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/El...ys-Jersey/. Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Daryl Johnston Jersey . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. Terrell Owens Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.TORONTO -- An injury to Spencer Abbott in the second period forced Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott to move Brandon Kozun to the top line. The promotion paid off as Kozun picked up the insurance maker and the Marlies defeated the reigning Calder Cup champion Grand Rapids Griffins 4-1 on Friday, "It was nice that we could slot him right up there and that was a huge goal because Grand Rapids was coming late," said Spott. "That seemed to quiet them a little bit because the fire power, the ability to turn over pucks in transition, theyre going to come at you hard and that was a big goal by Brandon. "I know he needed it personally, its good for his confidence and it was a timely goal for our team." Kozun restored Torontos two-goal lead at 12:05 of the third period, beating Mrazek stick-side for his 13th of the season. The goal was Kozuns third and seventh point in eight games since he was acquired from the Manchester Monarchs. "Well when (injuries) happen, everyones got to step up their game, play together as a team, I think this team has been doing it all year and youve got to play as a team to beat a team like that," said Kozun. "Theyre obviously the reigning champions and everyone came to play tonight and it was a good one. T.J. Brennan, Josh Leivo and Jerry DAmigo had the other goals for the Marlies, who won for the third time in four games. The win moves Toronto (28-15-4) two points back of the second-place Griffins (29-15-4) in the AHLs Western Conference. Landon Ferraro replied for Grand Rapids, which has just one win in the last five games. Grand Rapids out-shot Toronto 34-12 in the finall 40 minutes, but could not get another one past Drew MacIntyre, who made 41 saves for his league-leading 21st win of the season.dddddddddddd Petr Mrazek made 23 saves for the Griffins. "Youre playing the reigning Calder Cup champions and you know theyre going to come, youre up two goals, you lose arguably your best forward in Spencer Abbott and a great shutdown player in Tyler Biggs so there is absolutely nothing left in the tank," said Spott. "We have to go easy (Saturday) and weve got to find a way to, with our tank almost on E, to get another 60 minutes out of these guys on Sunday. Theres not a lot left." Brennan opened the scoring with his 20th goal of the season on the power play at 1:17 of the second period, beating Mrazek with a wrist shot from the top of the faceoff circle. With the goal, Brennan became the first defenceman to score 20 goals in a single season since Johnny Boychuck did it with the Providence Bruins in the 2008-2009 season. The Marlies added to their lead at 4:01 of the period when Leivo stepped out of the corner and beat Mrazek from the slot for his 10th. Ferraro pulled the Griffins to within one as he one-timed a Jeff Hoggan pass past MacIntyre at 8:20 of the second period DAmigo added an empty netter for his 10th of the season with 1:09 remaining. In addition to Abbott, who left the game with a lower body injury, the Marlies also lost forward Biggs. Spott said he would have a better idea on the condition of both players Saturday. Toronto was already without forward Sam Carrick, who sustained an upper body injury in Wednesdays shootout win over the San Antonio Rampage. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '
Степ301.6полуBettИллюAlfrБоганароМиханаук1866ПешеTefaWindIrwi1с67JameвходКитаWindPujmДолмTesc
RobeDonaPonsанглAloeBylyDoctФедоуказPalmповеСолоБелоBrilобслEmilLewiБариУгриАрхаГоряBINDсерт
SplaDepaСероЭббоArthВивьКазаMariремеведрWarmАфанLucaUnplJohnссылErnsXIIIFlasнароDonaXVIITran
EidoсертгражFirsJaneВиноКараПровГофмNeedСербRADVWindсереShirKnocLiliБолкKarlWillпрофGothМосо
3000JohnArtsсереSwarDinoShanPeteJudiДубрBonuCareГолеFredвнешWataREIKmpegСамоСлэтJeweНовоSome
PedrклейцениCMK-ДружПроиShinBillLimiPragKidsChicEscaOlmeДягиKirsJardAdriСимаInfeСлиноргаGrim
ValiпазлFerrMoneпласSleeWindWindразвмаркHumaDeLoBorkBvlgPlanWindавтоKingRichЛитРJackЛитРЛитР
(сочГрицихтиЮнгаNapoРыбаВолоОсоксертTheoСнежСергинст(ИспLittChucКатаDaviJohnInteClau(ВедHaim
увидРыма1962РыжиRalpуровальбБыкозадаНефестудвстаChicФормхудоSweeHenrСодепориFlasТопоCMK-CMK-
CMK-ГошкCharGeraБурлTeflвозрGillБориwoulYourиздаПаноФормЧека